Friday, July 31, 2015

Girl Scouts: Cool Waters--missing anyone?

Hi,

Here's my attendance list for Cool Waters next Saturday at 6:30. Please check and make sure it's OK.  I have just only the tiniest little bit of time to fix anything if changes need to made.

In addition to checking the list for your name, I'm also looking for someone to help take charge of folks showing up before the event starts.  As some of you know I'm coordinating the Greendale Education Foundation Kickball Tournament that day, and the last game is scheduled to end at 5:30.  With handing out trophies and some cleanup afterwards, I'm hoping to just barely make it to Cool Waters by 6:30 myself!  So, if you're planning on attending, and would be willing to arrive early and provide a "rally point" for our troop to converge on before the event, please let me know!

(Also, on an unrelated note, I'll be sending a sign up genius link out soon to help sort out who'll be where and when at the September 11-12-13 campout.  Please keep an eye out for that.  I meant to have it out this week, but there's just too much going on!)

Here's who I'm expecting to Cool Waters on August 8th at 6:30

Kendra P. +2
Portia P. +3
Sara L. + 5
Evie S. +2
Liliana K. +4
Ashlee F. +3
Adrhia F-M. +2
Aria K. +2
Caiya F. +3
Olivia Kr. +2
Jesi P. +4
Samantha
Katie +1
Alexis +2
Lia
Alyssa +2
Kahlen +3
Sophia +1
Bryn
Maya +4

Thanks so much!  See you next week!

Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment