Thursday, January 23, 2014

Girl Scouts: A new idea for February

Hi again!

I saw this when I was looking for stuff to do, and since the girls had a good time ice fishing last year, I thought some might enjoy trying it this year.

At Scout Lake Park on Feb 8th, there'll be Ice Fishing Clinics at Scout Lake Park.  They start at 9:00 am and a new one starts each hour, on the hour, until 2:00.  I've included the flyer.  Let me know who's interested in going so I can get the right number of patches.  Everything is free, and fishing gear will be provided there too, so the girls just need to bring themselves and warm clothes!

(Seriously, the girls that did ice fishing last year had a great time, and when some got  bored there was the path to walk around the lake and look for animal tracks, etc.)

Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment