Thursday, September 11, 2014

Girl Scouts: A couple quick notes and reminders

Hello!


Gloves, bags, and pickers are provided (and dinner at Classic Slice if you want to stick around.)  You don't have to stay the whole time either, but I do recommend going.  

Remember the Girl Scout Law:  

I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout. 

Second: Make sure to sign up for your meeting choice for next week on the Sign Up Genius Page ASAP.  It makes it a lot easier for us when we know ahead of time how many scouts to expect--that way we can have the right number of things like snacks, crafts, etc. Sign up here:  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4fa5ad22a13-september

Finally:  If you haven't renewed your membership for the year, you can do it here:  https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/VP/Default.aspx?pid=3
or at the meeting--I'll bring paper forms.  There is financial aid available to cover the membership fee if you request it.  Just let me know!

See you soon!

Aleks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment