Thursday, January 14, 2021

Girl Scouts: Tubing Monday!

Hi everyone!

I think all the girls are signed up.

I need a couple things now:

1). Fill in the waiver for tubing here:



Store - The Rock SnowPark

Store - The Rock SnowPark


2). Let me know travel arrangements.  I should not fill the van up during COVID, so I'll need most everyone to drop girls off at The Rock and pick them up afterwards. If one or two absolutely can't get there, we can spread out in the van as best we can, and stay mashed up. 

Plan is still to meet at The Rock around 5:45 and tube from 6-8!

See you Monday!

Aleks


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, December 31, 2020, 3:12 PM, Aleks Skibicki <kwaterk1978@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

Let's shoot for Monday 1/18.  You can either meet at our house at 5:30, or at the Rock at 5:45.  We'll plan to tube from 6:00-8:00.

I'll need a firm headcount ASAP so I can preorder tickets, and I'll send you the link to the waiver.

Katie had a great idea about a possible ice skating time too.  Will anyone volunteer to check out the various skating rinks around and see what's open?

Wilson Park
Pettit
Eble

Any others?  

And maybe can someone else check any rules on ice-skating on the county park "lakes" to see if that's a better option? 

Thanks and see you 1/18!

Aleks 

No comments:

Post a Comment