Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Girl Scouts: Update and Last Call for 3/12 Media and Cookie "Booth"

Hi everyone!

Just a quick Cookie Update:  

If you sent me your order by 2/15, I have your Cookies....mostly.  Peanut Butter Sandwiches still haven't been delivered, so I don't have those.
Orders that were added on after that I hope to have by the end of the week....mostly.  In addition to the PBS's that never showed up in the first place, Caramel Delites were shorted at Girl Scouts, so they're out for the moment, but hope to have them today or tomorrow.

If you still want to place an order, I can still make that happen, with the notes above (i.e. Peanut Butter Sandwich delivery is up in the air, and potentially Caramel Delites)

Next:

I had a couple girls sign up for the event on 3/12 where we fill DoorDash deliveries and potentially get interviewed by TV/Radio stations.  It's 2:00-5:30 Saturday 3/12.  Let me know ASAP if you're interested.  The DoorDash deliveries are treated like a cookie booth, so anything we fill gets added to your totals!  There'll be media training this week so the girls that are interested know how to best handle the cameras!

I have Evie, Colette, and Ellen on the list.  Anyone else?

Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment