Monday, November 30, 2015

Girl Scouts: Little House Trip in April

Hi everyone!

I know girl scout event registrations are coming fast-and-furious right now and I'm sorry about that.  There are just a lot of things either happening now, or that get filled up really fast, so I'm getting them locked in now!  On the plus side, as spring rolls around, I won't have to send nearly as many emails, and you won't have to read them!

One of the events that gets filled SUPER fast is the Little House on the Prairie event in April.  This year it's at Old World Wisconsin, on April 17th from 1:00-4:00.  

Here's the description:
Little House on the Prairie
Experience the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder as you reenact the prairie days. Activities include churning butter, chinking (a step in log cabin building), processing wool and playing games.
Focus: Arts & Culture
Little House on the Prairie  $16

Some of you might remember me announcing it and getting interested names earlier in the year, but since we've had some new scouts join us since then, I figured I'd announce it one last time before I sent the money in and locked in our registrations.

Here are the scouts I have signed up so far:

Teagan
Lauren
Lilian
Alison
Lia
Scarlett
Ashlee
Adrhia
Hannah
Maya
Evie
Makenzie 
Megha
Lara
Aria
Kahlen
Dea
Portia
Katie

Any add-ons?

Happy Scouting!

Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment